question

Daniel Geisenhoff avatar image
Daniel Geisenhoff asked

,Playfab Multiplayer Developer Account Cores

Hi

I have just added a new build to multiplayer in developer mode and I noticed that I only can select a VM with a minimum of 2 cores. Does this mean that, while developing, I have to pay after half a month (750hrs / 2)?

Hi

I just have added a new multiplayer build as a developer and I noticed that I can select a minimum of a 2 core VM, only.

Does this mean that I will have to pay after half a month while developing my game?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Daniel Geisenhoff avatar image Daniel Geisenhoff commented ·

sorry for double post, I cannot edit the text anymore

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Dasv4 series do not have 1 core (vCPU) version, so we have to start with at least a 2 core VM. For more details, please see Dav4 and Dasv4-series - Azure Virtual Machines | Microsoft Docs.

When you are not testing, please set the "Target standby" and "Maximum" to 0 in your build to reduce the cost.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Daniel Geisenhoff avatar image
Daniel Geisenhoff answered

Many thanks for your answer, but this is not my issue.

The problem is that, as a developer, when uploading a build, I can only select at least a 2 core processor, which means that the free processor hours will be 375, instead of 750. As a developer, I would like to start with a free plan with 1 core, only. 375 hrs per month is not free, I would have to pay half of every month.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.