question

jonas.barnaby@gmail.com avatar image
jonas.barnaby@gmail.com asked

Questions about limits

Hi all,

I've got a question about limits that are not present on the Limits tab in Add-ons section (or perhaps I didn't see them). I'd like to know:

- How many characters can be created per user?

- How many Character Data pairs can be created per character?

- How many Player Data pairs can be created per player?

Thanks,

Alberto

Player DataTitle DataCharacter DataCharacters
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, it is the case that there are a number of limits that aren't exposed there yet. We're working on an update to get those details filled in right now, and we'll be working with developers who have high usage as we do to make sure we minimize impact.

The current limits in the free tier for the items you've called out are:

Characters - 3

Character Data Keys - 5

Player Data Keys - 10

You'll note that the Key limit is the same in the free tier as the number of Keys that can be written in a call. However, please be aware that increasing the total number of Keys for a title does not increase the total that can be written in a single call, as that could have performance implications in some scenarios.

And if you need to go over any of those limits, please open a ticket with us and we can work through the details with you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.