question

Shaurya Pal avatar image
Shaurya Pal asked

Problem with Google login and Playfab,Problem With Playfab Google Login

I am using Google Play SDK for login in with google in Plafab

When I use the app without uploading it to google play, it opens a Google Play Games "Loading" Popup and then without showing the account selection menu, it says "Google Failed to Authorize your login" Which was written in the code of official documentation.

When I upload the app to google play and then check it, its not even opening the Google Play Games "Loading" Popup, please anyone help.

When I use Google Playfab Login without uploading to google play, it opens a google play loading popup on an android device and then without showing the account selection menu, it just says "Google Failed to Authorize your login" which was written in the code in the official documentation.

And when I try using the login when uploading the apk to google play, it doesnt open even the google play loading popup

Player Dataapissdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Ivan Cai avatar image
Ivan Cai answered

According to the documentation, the cause of this issue seems to be that you have not added your test account to your app. For adding test account steps, please refer to https://developers.google.com/games/services/console/testpub.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.