question

Moontaehyeon avatar image
Moontaehyeon asked

UpdateUserInventoryItemCustomData,Write a translator. hope you understand. How can I use UpdateUserInventoryItemCustomData in getuserinventory? When I get item information, I want to get customdata as well, but I don't know how.

Write a translator. hope you understand. How can I use UpdateUserInventoryItemCustomData in getuserinventory? When I get item information, I want to get customdata as well, but I don't know how.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

For clarification, the API UpdateUserInventoryItemCustomData is used to set the custom data for the inventory item instance, it’s not designed to get the item instance’s custom data. If you want to get the inventory item instance’s custom data, calling the API GetInventory is enough. The item instance’s custom data should be contained in the response of the API GetUserInventory. For example, you can navigate to Inventory[0].CustomData to find the first item instance’s custom data be set using UpdateUserInventoryItemCustomData.

Besides, please note that the custom data of inventory item instances and the custom data of catalog items are two different things. If you want to get the catalog item custom data that be set in the [Game Manager]->[Catalog]->[Edit Catalog Item] page or be set using the API SetCatalogItems, you need to call the API GetCatalogItems to retrieve it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.