question

nikita1817181 avatar image
nikita1817181 asked

Error: "The number of PlayFabSharedSettings should be 1: 0"

I started to recieve error: "The number of PlayFabSharedSettings should be 1: 0" after adding plugin for firebase cloud messaging(FCM).
I already have installed two plugins for firebase which is analytics and crashlytics version 7.0.2 and everything works correctly. Now i need add push notifications so i installed FCM same version(7.0.2) but i encountered this exception.
I met this problem earlier, when i tried to upgrade sdk to version 7.2.0, but i didn`t find any solution, so i found another way to solve my problem.

Any idea how to deal with this?

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
nikita1817181 avatar image
nikita1817181 answered

Solved. It was because i was using split apk and all resources files was in .obb file. I didn`t load it to google, just installed local.

Solution is either install apk via google(after uploading) or building project without splitting.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.