question

Dillon Shane Lynch avatar image
Dillon Shane Lynch asked

Matchmaking not always finding compatible match

I'm running into an issue where I can't always get two players to match with compatible tickets. When they fail to match immediately, the tickets will go the entire 240 seconds in the waiting state until timing out without ever matching. Sometimes, recreating just one of the tickets with the exact same attributes is enough to get the match to happen.

I know it's not a rule relaxing issue because sometimes they match on the very first try. Also, this only seems to happen with 1 of my matchmaking queues. Is there any way I can figure out why a match was rejected? If someone can help investigate, I can also provide fiddler logs.

Matchmaking
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ivan Cai avatar image Ivan Cai ♦ commented ·

Can you provide this matchmaking queue configuration information?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Dillon Shane Lynch avatar image
Dillon Shane Lynch answered

Sorry for the delayed repsonse- It looks like this issue has randomly gone away. I didn't see a matchmaking service outage, so maybe it wasn't widespread.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ivan Cai avatar image Ivan Cai ♦ commented ·

I regret this accidental issue. Please feel free to let me konw if you have any issues.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.