question

William Hong avatar image
William Hong asked

Playfab Invoice

Hello,

i just got an invoice where i have to pay 21.86 USD. I thought development servers are free and i just wanted to test playfab a little. Do i have to pay that now and how do i delete my account after that please?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

For clarification, the Multiplayer Server provides the 750 free CPU hours. PlayFab would charge you when the using time exceeds the 750 CPU hours. It is billed separately from account subscription. Besides, the Stand By servers also will be charged. Please check this documentation -- Billing for PlayFab Multiplayer Servers 2.0 - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs for more details about the billing of PlayFab Multiplayer Server Service.

You can send the email to playfabsales@microsoft.com or submit the request on the contact page to discuss the bill questions with our sales team. Please provide the Title Id and the detailed billing questions to our team for the reference. If you need to delete the account, please also provide your account email.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.