I have the following situation and I don't know how to resolve it (first time using PlayFab).
I upgraded from Unity 2019 LTS to Unity 2020.3.11f1 LTS because I needed to use some features I did not have access to in the previous version.
- I upgraded my project
- I went to Window - PlayFab - Editor Extensions
- I log in again and I got a message to upgrade PlayFab so I did, after this the window PlayFabEdEx closed and the option to open it again disappeared, I could not find Playfab in the Unity window bar
- I deleted Playfab from my project by deleting all the folders and added them again from
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/sdks/unity3d/ ( I added
Unity Editor Extensions for PlayFab SDK and Unity PlayFab SDK )
- I went to Window - PlayFab - Editor Extensions and log in again, installed SDK and set my title
- so my current configuration is Unity 2020.3.11f1 with PlayFab SDK 2.109.210521
The situation is when I press play in the editor to check is every thing works I get the error message: "
Curl error 61: Unrecognized content encoding type. libcurl understands identity content encodings."
I didn't not had this situation in Unity 2019, everything worked fine, I've seen another question with this error and the answer was to use the version of Unity that I have now, he was using the 2021 version.