question

byqdevelop avatar image
byqdevelop asked

Cannot create room - Photon Error 227

Hi,

Lastly I've got problem with my game and photon. I cannot create new room because I get this message:

Error Unity Operation 227 failed in a server-side plugin. Check the configuration in the Dashboard. Message from server-plugin: Failed to create game on https://XXXX.playfablogic.com/webhook/1/prod/7T85W8UPG3RGZWKHX1Z7A/RoomCreated? : Error response ResultCode='1' Message='Invalid title key'.

I didn't change anything in the source code.

What can cause this issue?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

As the error indicates, I suggest updating the Photon configuration in Add-ons page and generate a new secret key. Then in the Photon Webhooks page, make sure the secret key in Base URL matches the key in PlayFab.

You may follow the instructions at Photon quickstart - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs and make sure each step is correct.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.