question

Aman Srivastava avatar image
Aman Srivastava asked

Trying to register/login with playfab always responding "On Failure" Event but getting Register/ Logged in in website

Hey, I'm trying to Register/Login with Register/login Playfab node from the plugin with Blueprints but it always responding "On Failure" event but the interesting point is it's always responding Logged In/Registered in the website. It was working fine before when we were using ue4.26 recently we upgraded our project in early access UE5 since then we are facing this issue.

Please leave us your guessing and experience, it's pretty urgent thank you

Authentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

Currently, the PlayFab SDK for Unreal only supports the Engine Versions 4.23-4.26. Please use supported version of Unreal Engine instead.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David A Kimball JR avatar image
David A Kimball JR answered

Hi Rick, I just responded via email if you could take a look. Hoping to find out more about the release schedule. Thanks

1 comment
10 |1200

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

If you would like the feature that making PlayFab SDK compatible with UE5, you could create a thread in the Feature Request Forum. The prioritization for the feature is based on the feedback. If we can get many feedbacks on this feature, it will be positioned in higher priority.

0 Likes 0 ·

I have posted it here, so basically if no one else is asking for Unreal 5 then playfab will not support it?

Support for Unreal Engine 5 - Playfab Community

10 |1200

Like I said your email at Microsoft is not working Rick, I would very much like to add you to the thread if you can share your alias?

1 comment
10 |1200

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Please understand that community forum won't provide dedicated support. If you are in a paid tier subscription plan, feel free to submit a support ticket so that one member of our support engineer team will contact you and offer private support.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.