question

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz asked

How to see the error of a rule?

Hello everyone,

I have a rule whose "publish result as a playstream event" option is checked. I see one error on the Cloudscript page on Game Manager, but I don't know which user executed that function. How can I find the output of that execution?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Ivan Cai avatar image
Ivan Cai answered

In your case, you create a rule and the "publish result as a playstream event" option is checked. So you will see the player_triggered_action_executed_cloudscript event in the data explorer after rule triggering. This event is triggered when a CloudScript function is run as the result of a PlayStream action, and the 'Publish results as a PlayStream Event' box was checked. You can see which user executed that function not only in the Player Id of the Data Explorer, but also in the TriggeringPlayer property of event.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.