question

scottadams avatar image
scottadams asked

How to give all players read permission for entity objects

Either programmatically, in the game manager, or using Postman, how I can give all players the permission to read a player entity object item from another player.

I found I can apply a policy per player in game manager. But want to apply this permission to all players current and future.

I suspect it gets added to the global title policy which I was able to read. But not sure what the entity name would be. Perhaps something like this?

{ "Resource": "pfrn:data--*!*/Objects/*", "Action": "Read", "Effect": "Allow", "Principal": "*", "Comment": "Allow anyone to read another player's object", "Condition": { "CallingEntityType": "title_player_account" } },

Player Dataentities
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
scottadams avatar image
scottadams answered

I think I figured it out. I added the following to the global policy found in gamemanger in title/api

{ "Resource": "pfrn:data--*!*/Profile/Objects/customization", "Action": "Read", "Effect": "Allow", "Principal": "*", "Comment": "Only title_account may read any user customization Object", "Condition": { "CallingEntityType": "title_player_account" } }

this seems to allow all players to read the customization object of other players.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.