question

DEVAKUMARAN KUMAR avatar image
DEVAKUMARAN KUMAR asked

unity : Can't delete title data & can't access to title data override via c#

Hello everyone.
Today I tried to delete existing key pairs in my title data via unity c#.

I read an article and it said it doesn't support yet. So is there any update on this?

And of course, in the rest api, there is a field to specify override in GetTitleDataRequest.
But in unity playfab sdk, it only contains Keys field.

So my second choice is to delete override title data.

Testing on Unity 2020.1.1f1 + Playfab SDK 2.66.190509

Please help me for this issue.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

>> Can't delete title data

What is the version of your PlayFab Editor Extensions? According to my test, the Extensions with version 2.100.201207 is able to delete the title data. Could you please update your PlayFab Editor Extensions to the latest version and try again?

>> can't access to title data override via c#

The PlayFabSDK 2.66.190509 you were using was quite an old version, there was no title data override feature at that time. Please update your PlayFabSDK to the latest version and try again. According to my test, the PlayFabSDK 2.108.210511 version is able to get the title override.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.