question

15212010002 avatar image
15212010002 asked

how can i get event data by using some API methods?,How can I get event data by using some api calls?

i saw that developers could see the event history chart through game manager(playstream->event history tab),so can i get such event data by using some API methods and do some analysing work? if the answer is yes ,how can i do it ? thank u :)

i saw that developers could view the event history chart through game manager(playstream-->event history tab), and can we use some api calls to get such event data and do some analysing work? Thank u

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

For analytics, you can get all the events either by integrating one of our analytics partners in the Add-ons Marketplace, or by connecting your S3 bucket via the Event Archive tab.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com avatar image daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com commented ·

This answer is almost 4 years old.

The content of this answer is still reliable or some other methods have been added?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.