question

Choi Yongkyun avatar image
Choi Yongkyun asked

How can I check the item expiration log?

I checked that item expiration is not real time via this post

Can I check the log that the item has expired when the user touches the inventory?

I think there was a player_inventory_item_removed log in the past, but is it now deprecated?

Player Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Ivan Cai avatar image
Ivan Cai answered

You can directly navigate to player inventory to show expired/invoked/stacked for searching items has expired. The PlayStream Event “player_inventory_item_added” has the property Expiration. You can use rules to run cloud script function to store expiration in player data via player_inventory_item_added event trigger.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Choi Yongkyun avatar image Choi Yongkyun commented ·

I want that log to be able to be searched through Data Explorer.

If an item with the same time goup name exists when an item is added, the expiration date is extended.

At this time, the player_inventory_item_added event occurs, but only the expiration period of the added item is known, and the extended item id and extended period cannot be known.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ivan Cai avatar image Ivan Cai ♦ Choi Yongkyun commented ·

In your case, is this item stackable? If this, you can only get the added item sum extended period.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.