question

jager-darklite avatar image
jager-darklite asked

Economy -> Currency Tab Broken

The currency tab in the economy section displays an empty page for me. I've turned off adblock just in case and tried hours apart, signing in and out and still the page is blank as if trying to load but never does.

blankpage.png (7.2 KiB)
4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ivan Cai avatar image Ivan Cai ♦ commented ·

Can you provide your title id?

0 Likes 0 ·
Eduardo Fernandez avatar image Eduardo Fernandez commented ·

Hi!

I'm experiencing the same issue (blank economy page) in both our titles.

Also, when calling PlayFabServerInstanceAPI.AddUserVirtualCurrencyAsync() from a registered Azure Function, the call is successfull (no errors reported to .net core, no errors reported to the game) but user data is not updated.

Here's a screenshot from Chrome's devtools.

Thanks in advance and best regards!

Hi I am experiencing the issue (blank page on economy tab) on both our test and prod title using Chrome.

Also, test calls to AddUserVirtualCurrencyAsync (invoked from an Azure function with correct params) is reporting no errors but adding no currency to the user.

Here's chrome devtools output:

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes 0 ·
pf-economy.jpg (218.1 KiB)
pf-economy.jpg (218.1 KiB)
Kyle MacDonald avatar image Kyle MacDonald Eduardo Fernandez commented ·

Having the same issue as well.

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ Eduardo Fernandez commented ·

Could you please try again? This seems more like a networking issue to me.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Chilberto avatar image
Jeffrey Chilberto answered

@Jay Zuo - I confirm that the page is now working for me without issue.

Thanks, really enjoying using PlayFab!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Chilberto avatar image
Jeffrey Chilberto answered

I have the same issue in both firefox and chrome. I tried two titles (B8E70, F7B21).

I am experiencing the same blank behavior as reported by @jager-darklite. I am also not able to use the upload json feature. This allows for a file to be selected but the button to submit is named "undefined" and the response is "Not Found".

There are a number of javascript errors reported.

Uncaught TypeError: (intermediate value)(...) is not a function

<anonymous> https://developer.playfab.com/Assets/js/lib3?v=FWfmISjAHBN1_-W7aRRsrBnG-vA:29

XML Parsing Error: no root element found Location: https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/F7B21/economy/catalogs/json Line Number 1, Column 1:

The xml used is taken from the github repo:

https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFab-Samples/blob/master/Recipes/ProgressiveRewards

I have the same issue in both firefox and chrome. I tried two titles (B8E70, F7B21).

I am experiencing the same blank behavior as reported by @jager-darklite. I am also not able to use the upload json feature. This allows for a file to be selected but the button to submit is named "undefined" and the response is "Not Found".

There are a number of javascript errors reported.

Uncaught TypeError: (intermediate value)(...) is not a function

<anonymous> https://developer.playfab.com/Assets/js/lib3?v=FWfmISjAHBN1_-W7aRRsrBnG-vA:29

XML Parsing Error: no root element found Location: https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/F7B21/economy/catalogs/json Line Number 1, Column 1:

The xml used is taken from the github repo:

https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFab-Samples/blob/master/Recipes/ProgressiveRewards

2 comments
10 |1200

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

Thank you for reporting this issue. We've reported it to our engineering team. Currently, please use APIs like SetCatalogItems or UpdateCatalogItems to update the catalog.

0 Likes 0 ·

This issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you still see any problems with the Game Manager pages.

0 Likes 0 ·
James Battersby avatar image
James Battersby answered

Currency tab has been broken for me since last night for me on each title I have - only one of them has a virtual currency currently assigned.

4 comments
10 |1200

Could you please share some title Ids so that we can have a check? Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
monogeneous Dev. avatar image monogeneous Dev. JayZuo ♦ commented ·

Now, I have this issue too. my title id is [60C53]

0 Likes 0 ·
kendo avatar image kendo JayZuo ♦ commented ·

Got the same issue. Anyone found a solution yet?

0 Likes 0 ·
monogeneous Dev. avatar image monogeneous Dev. commented ·

Now, I have this issue too.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kyle MacDonald avatar image
Kyle MacDonald answered

@Eduardo Fernandez Man this was driving me nuts but I figured it out. I'm guessing they are having issues with cache busting when they roll out a new version of their web app. I did a Ctrl + F5 to do force reload and that worked. @Jay Zuo may want to take another look at this.

1 comment
10 |1200

Kyle MacDonald avatar image Kyle MacDonald commented ·

@Jay Zuo Issue came back again. title ID 5B45B getting a 404 when loading JavaScript files main and vendor.

1 Like 1 ·
tabircadaiana18 avatar image
tabircadaiana18 answered

Fix this, please!
I am begging you, someone, I am trying to finish my final paper for my university...

Fix this, someone! PLEASE

10 |1200

topstitch avatar image
topstitch answered

I'm experiencing this issue as well, Title ID: 4A1A

10 |1200

JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Thanks for the reporting. I've forwarded this to our engineering team. Currently, please use Admin APIs like Add Virtual Currency Types, Remove Virtual Currency Types and List Virtual Currency Types to manage your VCs. I'll update here when the issue is resolved.

1 comment
10 |1200

satoshi kashiwa avatar image satoshi kashiwa commented ·

I am the same as everyone else, and a blank page is displayed in "Economy-> Currency" and I cannot edit it. “title ID: CD8E8“

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

This issue has been resolved. Please have a check and let me know if there is anything wrong.

10 |1200

satoshi kashiwa avatar image
satoshi kashiwa answered

I am the same as everyone else, and a blank page is displayed in "Economy-> Currency" and I cannot edit it. “title ID: CD8E8“

1 comment
10 |1200

satoshi kashiwa avatar image satoshi kashiwa commented ·

The above issue has been resolved. Thank you very much.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.