question

Opticgamer avatar image
Opticgamer asked

How to give players vc using cloud scripts unity

Hello, I've been looking up how to give vc to the player and apparently i'm supposed to use cloud scripts instead of client side stuff to stop cheating. What I wanted to know is how can I do this using cloud scripts? I wanted a function that calculates some match stats then gives players vc depending on it. Like kills + deaths + assists = vc total. I make these int values in my client script so how can I send them to my cloud script to give me my vc?

Player Dataapis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Ivan Cai avatar image
Ivan Cai answered

In your case, you can check doc to run cloud function via calling PlayFabClient.ExecuteCloudScript. After a game is over, you can set kills, deaths and assists in the FunctionParameter that sent to cloudscript. Finally, you can access them from args and judge for cheating.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Opticgamer avatar image Opticgamer commented ·

Thanks this works

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.