question

Roshan Singh avatar image
Roshan Singh asked

Facebook login Screen

This is a bit weird. I followed the tutorial but my login in screen on my android device isn't showing like this. When I press the facebook login button, nothing happens.

Player DataFriends
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Roshan Singh avatar image Roshan Singh commented ·

Update!

okay I was able to figure it out but getting a new kind of error now.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

May I ask which tutorial you are referring. Basically, Playfab is using the Facebook access token sent in the login request to authenticate with Facebook server, while cannot interfere how the player/developer get a Facebook token. If you cannot a valid token, you may find more help from Facebook developer community. I am not sure but you may refer to the discussion on android - Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later - Stack Overflow

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Roshan Singh avatar image Roshan Singh commented ·

Update! Facebook login is working but google has some errors, but the thing is I can't see what the error is. My code is fine, it shows no error but nothing happens when I press the google signin button

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Roshan Singh commented ·

May I ask what is the login method you are trying to implement? Is it Facebook login or Google login?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.