question

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz asked

Is it normal that after unlinking Android device ID, the icon on GameManager doesn't change?

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. After adding a username and a password to an account and unlinking the Android device ID, the account on the Game Manager still looks like the account is linked to an Android device. (The Android icon continues to appear). Normally, when I create an account with username/email and password, the icon is the PlayFab icon. Is this behavior normal?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Do you mean the icon displayed at the first column in the "Players" section?

0 Likes 0 ·
Ozan Yilmaz avatar image Ozan Yilmaz Citrus Yan commented ·

Yes, that one. Even though I unlink Android device ID, the icon is still the Android icon.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

That icon indicates where did the player originate from, the player you mentioned above probably originates from Android, unlinking the android device id won't change its origination therefore its icon stays the same.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.