question

Travis Lange avatar image
Travis Lange asked

Player Segments Not Working

Player segments are not working for our title. This was reported by one of our users. I tried to investigate and cannot load players in player segments through the game manager. It just hangs. It appears that player segments might be having issues on PlayFab's end.

game manager
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I have your Title ID?

0 Likes 0 ·
Travis Lange avatar image Travis Lange Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Yep. Here it is. 35B1F

Thanks for looking into this for me :)

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Hi, based on the feedback from the team, segment display issue should be fixed now. Will you check again in your title? Please feel free to let me know if you still have this issue.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Travis Lange avatar image Travis Lange commented ·

Thank you! It appears to be working again!

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Thanks for the report. Recently we had few developers in the community reporting that there are loading issues when the segment is defined with statistics values. Necessary data has been collected and we have submitted a report to the corresponding team. Please stay tuned and we will keep you informed when there is any feedback. Thanks for the understanding.

1 comment
10 |1200

Travis Lange avatar image Travis Lange commented ·

Thank you! I look forward to hearing back! If you could also tell them that my player segments also do not appear to be working, that would be great! Our users are not being given their rewards for entering their segments.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.