question

madmojoman avatar image
madmojoman asked

/Server/RedeemMatchmakerTicket: Game not found

In last few days we've been receiving a lot of /Server/RedeemMatchmakerTicket: Game not found notification logs in legacy custom game server logs, and players not being able to access usual in-game functionality because of it. Title 7FEE. Nothing has changed on server. Haven't done an update there in a while. Is there currently a service issue not shown on the status page?

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

madmojoman avatar image madmojoman commented ·

I saw a notice stating that this was a known issue, but that it was resolved an hour ago. And we are still having problems with this at the moment. Some players can't even log in when others can because of it. Not sure if anything we can do to fix, but wanted to note it here in case others had similar problems.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ivan Cai avatar image Ivan Cai ♦ madmojoman commented ·

I am trying to reproduce it. Can you provide this issue's spectific reproduced steps?

0 Likes 0 ·
madmojoman avatar image madmojoman Ivan Cai ♦ commented ·

Legacy Custom Game Server client + server example setup. Server is live. Client is live. Another client is development build played in Editor. Dev clients are on same version of Unity. Pulled from our repo. Client connects up properly to server on both systems with live clients. Dev clients attempt to authenticate with this:

_network.Send(GameServerMsgTypes.Authenticate, new AuthTicketMessage() { PlayFabId = playFabId, AuthTicket = _ticketToUse, IsLocal = IsLocalNetwork });

My system connects up to server just fine. Shows proper authentication. Passes into gameplay area of the game.

Other system connects up to server just fine. Shows retrying authentication several times, with delays between attempts, never passes into gameplay area. Just keep retrying after a set amount of time to connect up. When I review server logs I see my client connect up, authentication done properly, when other system connects up, authentication fails with that message.

Doing more testing today and fixing few issues. Will note if stopped receiving the problem a bit later. But just wondering if some setting can be forgotten or reset or something that we could fix on the client, or if just a service issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
madmojoman avatar image
madmojoman answered

@Ivan Cai Still an issue. Had player experience issues today after playing for a while, checked the logs, same error shown.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ivan Cai avatar image Ivan Cai ♦ commented ·

Ok, I will reproduce it according to the reproduce steps you provide. Can you provide more detailed information?

0 Likes 0 ·
madmojoman avatar image madmojoman Ivan Cai ♦ commented ·

Not really. Client attempts to authenticate and get that message.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ivan Cai avatar image Ivan Cai ♦ madmojoman commented ·

Ok. If I reproduce it successfully, I will let you know as soon as possible.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.