question

Renan Fernandes de Castro avatar image
Renan Fernandes de Castro asked

How can I get the CustomData values for an item from the user's inventory? ,

I am using UE4 and I am able to successfully retrieve the user's inventory items. I would like to know how to retrieve the customdata data for each item.I noticed that in the successful event I have a UOBject called CustomData, is this the object I should use? If so, how do I read the data correctly?Thanks.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

No, the CustomData in the successful event is not the custom data for each item, it is only the custom data for the event. The custom data for each item is inside the data of an item. You mentioned that you are able to retrieve the user’s inventory items, then you could just access the item’s custom data inside the item. I made a GetUserInventory call on Postman, the structure looks like this:

2.png (12.5 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Renan Fernandes de Castro avatar image Renan Fernandes de Castro commented ·

Perfect!I ended up getting confused with CustomData from the catalog and the individual items. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Renan Fernandes de Castro avatar image
Renan Fernandes de Castro answered

Perfect!I ended up getting confused with CustomData from the catalog and the individual items. Thanks!

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.