question

Jules GIROD avatar image
Jules GIROD asked

Where can I pay when I don't have any server started ?

I forget to turn off the server after I finish. Which is my fault. In order to pay more I deleted the title and now I don't know where to put my card to pay my debt. Can you help me please.

Custom Game Servers
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jules GIROD avatar image Jules GIROD commented ·

Oh, I just found out, but can you please confirm that I will not pay anymore and the debt will be paid ?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Glad to hear you got this sorted. You should still be able to access the Billing Summary estimate, from the main PlayFab dashboard, when you're signed in. Just click the "..." on the far right of the Studio bar and the option will be there. The estimated costs for any servers running in your account would show up there. If your VMs were running in the right regions and VM types to be using the free hours, you could do a quick estimate by multiplying the number of hours they were running this month by the number of cores you were running, to see if that exceeds 750. If not, there won't be any billing for VM hours consumed to date this month.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.