question

cronuxgames@gmail.com avatar image
cronuxgames@gmail.com asked

Grant Items On Client?

screenshot-12.pngIs it possible to grant a item with blueprints using the client? I have a fully working system to unlock the code, but when it gets to granting it, I'm not sure how to even start.

In-Game Economy
screenshot-12.png (217.1 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

We don’t have client APIs for granting item(s) to players as that’s not supposed to be a client behavior. Instead, we provide these server APIs for you to call on the server side such as CloudScript, to grant items:

Player Item Management - Grant Items To Users - REST API (PlayFab Server) | Microsoft Docs

Player Item Management - Grant Items To User - REST API (PlayFab Server) | Microsoft Docs

And, not sure what do you mean by “I have a fully working system to unlock the code”, may I know what is the “code” exactly, thanks!

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cronuxgames@gmail.com avatar image cronuxgames@gmail.com commented ·

the code is in the screenshot, thats hooked up to a editable text box. Can you point me to the cloudscript?

0 Likes 0 ·
cronuxgames@gmail.com avatar image
cronuxgames@gmail.com answered

the code is in the screenshot, thats hooked up to a editable text box. Can you point me to the cloudscript?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.