question

Admin Inistrator avatar image
Admin Inistrator asked

Event export error Azure Blob

I keep getting this error while trying to create the event export for our game.
We already made the game live and ready to export our playstrem events but we are not able to connect to Azure Blob server.

We are copying the "Key 1" with the given "Storage account name" from Azure portal page:

What am I doing wrong?
How can we solve this issue?

entities
kjn3k.png (14.3 KiB)
x5b75.png (48.3 KiB)
4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Could you please double-check all the required field of your external storage account information and make sure everything is correctly set?

0 Likes 0 ·
Admin Inistrator avatar image Admin Inistrator Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Hello Rick Chen.
I did checked all the fields, multiple times.
Tried to use both key1 & key2, both connection strings. Even regenerated the keys.
Actually for sanitity check we even recreated the project on Azure to just confirma it was not some miss configuration (making the game offline for 1h).
Nothing seems to work.
It seems that the setting don't recognize the storage account or the access key, or actually both.
Is there a way to debug this problem?

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ Admin Inistrator commented ·

I have tested creating event export, provided the correct Container name, Storage account name and the Access key (using key1), I can successfully create an event export and cannot reproduce the issue you describe.

As the error says “The provided storage account or access key is invalid”, it could be the issue of your azure storage account. Please consult the Azure team for help.

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
Admin Inistrator avatar image
Admin Inistrator answered

Ok, I found out the problem.

In case someone else has the same issue.

You need to create a new container on your storage account and use the container name on the event export settings:

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

I am glad that you have figured it out. Thank you for clearing the misunderstanding.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.