question

tavstal avatar image
tavstal asked

Unreal Engine and Cloud Script

Hi! I have a problem with multiplayer. When the server executes a cloud script everything works fine. When a client does the same then the result isn't valid for the client but the server sees it. Any ideas how to fix that?

I tired to change the replication of the custom events but nothing worked.

unreal
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

I don't quite follow this sentence:

"When a client does the same then the result isn't valid for the client but the server sees it."

Could you please elaborate on that, like what errors are returned, how does the server see it, etc, thanks!

-1 Like -1 ·
tavstal avatar image
tavstal answered

It didn't have any errors. Just the client didn't see the result of the cloud script.

I have fixed it already. It had some Unreal replication problems.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gadiraju Sanjay Varma avatar image
Gadiraju Sanjay Varma answered

You can use isLocallyControlled node to stop the server executing the client calls in ie4 blueprint

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.