question

theodore avatar image
theodore asked

Get leaderboards' previous versions

I've read a lot of questions/answers regarding my topic on this forum, but still, I'm not sure about this as I'm new to PlayFab.

Is it true that you can request for only the current and last version of leaderboards (e.g. if the current is 3, then you can request 3 or 2 only)? If yes, then how can request all the versions of leaderboards. Should I have to purchase any paid plans?

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

>> Is it true that you can request for only the current and last version of leaderboards (e.g. if the current is 3, then you can request 3 or 2 only)?

If you use the API methods such as GetLeaderboard to retrieve the leaderboards, you can only retrieve the current version and the last previous version. If you need to request the versions that earlier than the last previous version, you can only access them in the Game Manager. You can navigate to [Game Manager]->[Leaderboards], click your leaderboard name, then download the archived logs in the History table.

>> If yes, then how can request all the versions of leaderboards.

As the above answer said, you need to navigate to the Game Manager to download all versions of leaderboards. If these history leaderboard versions need to be accessed by players, you should back up the history data to your own database.

>> Should I have to purchase any paid plans?

At present, the Paid Plans won’t provide more features for you. As our document AccountUpgrades said, these paid plans only provide the monthly base rate and private support options for developers. In your case, you needn’t upgrade your account to the Paid Plan.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.