question

Reid Taylor avatar image
Reid Taylor asked

Transitioning to paid plan

Right now I am using free plan that allows up to 100k accounts for free. We are going to release the game I'm working on without upgrading. I have it setup so that it will give the player an error if 100k accounts limit is reached. First of all is there a way for me to know when the limit has been hit? And if it is hit is there an easy way to transition into a paid plan?

pricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

You can easily move to a paid tier plan at any time in the Studio Settings page (click on the "..." on the right side of the title bar if you're at the top level dashboard, or click on your user icon in the upper right, if you're in a title page) and clicking "Change Plan".

As to hitting the 100K user limit, yes, you can easily see how close you are to the limit at the top of the dashboard page for the title. I would highly recommend upgrading before you hit that limit, so that you don't have customer dissatisfaction issues.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.