question

Larry Dietz avatar image
Larry Dietz asked

GetPlayerCombinedInfoResult question concerning Memberships

I am trying to get any group memberships to be returned as part of the GetPlayerCombinedInfo

I have set "ShowMemberships": true in the ProfileConstraints, and confirmed that the player I am using for testing is in a group.

However, the Memberships list in the returned value is always a 0 count.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

If it will help figure this out, the TitleID is FD6A7 and the PlayFabID of the test player is 7C0F2EAB9FA1AFDA

Any help is appreciated!

-Larry

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

The “membership” in the profile constraints is not related to Entity Groups, instead, it shows the membership in beta feature “Subscription, which is not enabled in your title. Hence, you cannot see any results with GetPlayerCombinedInfo or GetPlayerProfile. Please add additional ListMembership API call in your code and combine the result.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Larry Dietz avatar image Larry Dietz commented ·

I appreciate your help!

1 Like 1 ·
Larry Dietz avatar image Larry Dietz commented ·

Ok, I guess I misunderstood what that was returning. I will call the list membership to get that list. Was just trying to minimize API calls :)

Thanks,

-Larry

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.