question

Michael Urvan avatar image
Michael Urvan asked

Can't figure out how to use free hours on GameServers

Still can't figure out how to use the free hours. I added the Quota to enable Dasv4 but when I used Dasv4 2cores US East it was still costing money and the free hours still says 750 left.

The More Details box under the free hours in dashboard lists:

Dasv4 EU North

Dasv4 US East

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Michael Urvan avatar image Michael Urvan commented ·

8433D - ah right, I have two accounts and the other one I am guests in my clients projects

so it was not saying any hours were used but now it is saying that some were used and the bill went from $80+ down to $30 something.

It definitely had not shown that it was using any hours. Also now it is showing them split up for Av2, Dasv2, Fsv2 separately with # of hours used. I'm pretty sure that I waited more that one day to see if it had used any. Is it only calculated weekly or something?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Michael Urvan commented ·

If you go to the Multiplayer->Total Usage tab, and set it to 30 days, you'll see the hours you had Av2 and Dasv4 VMs running earlier this month.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

None of the four titles associated with the email address for your account have multiplayer server hosting enabled. What Title ID were you using for this test?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.