question

Alexander Stusse avatar image
Alexander Stusse asked

,Need Help with Wrong URL Facebook Login in WebGL

I want to create a Game with Highscores and Facebook login so I can publish it on Multiple Sites.

Actually, I'm just working on getting the Login to work that a Player can log in with his Facebook.

But whatever I try and google for I cant get a Result. So after Hours of trying I hope I someone can Help me with what I am doing wrong.

You can Test the Result:

Base Tower by Stusse Games - Play Online - Game Jolt

Base Tower by Stusse Games (itch.io)

My Facebook App Settings:

Im having Trouble with WebGL and OAuth in Facebook

Translated:

Warning
URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI was not whitelisted in the app's client oAuth settings. Make sure client and web OAuth login are enabled and add all your app domains as valid OAuth forwarding URIs.

Game Settings:

Hope someone can help me or tell me what I'm doing wrong with this.

Thanks every Hint is Appreciated.

I want to create a Game with Highscores and Facebook login so I can publish it on Multiple Sites.

Actually, I'm just working on getting the Login to work that a Player can log in with his Facebook.

But whatever I try and google for I cant get a Result. So after Hours of trying I hope I someone can Help me with what I am doing wrong.

You can Test the Result:

Base Tower by Stusse Games - Play Online - Game Jolt

Base Tower by Stusse Games (itch.io)

My Facebook App Settings:

Im having Trouble with WebGL and OAuth in Facebook

Translated:

Warning
URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI was not whitelisted in the app's client oAuth settings. Make sure client and web OAuth login are enabled and add all your app domains as valid OAuth forwarding URIs.

Game Settings:

Hope someone can help me or tell me what I'm doing wrong with this.

Thanks every Hint is Appreciated.

warning.jpg (26.4 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I ask in which step does this issue occur? to Login with Facebook in PlayFab, the first step is to get a Facebook Access token via Facebook side, then use the token in the request of LoginWithFacebook API.

Otherwise, are you using OpenIdConnection?

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexander Stusse avatar image Alexander Stusse Seth Du ♦ commented ·

The Error occurs when i start the Game as WebGL Game and try to Request an Access Token for Login and Register via Facebook on Playfab.

when I try to load it on Itchio, on Gamejolt, or Localhost, that's what I have tested, you can test it on the Links I've Posted.

When I get a User Token and enter it in the Editor to register, it works fine.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I have tested the sample you have provided, and it returned the same error.

To be clear, PlayFab have secure servers that trusted by Facebook, hence as long as you have a valid access token in the login request, PlayFab will use that token to authenticate with Facebook on the server side. There is no additional redirection required.

However, PlayFab cannot interfere the process that you get an access token from Facebook and according to the error, Facebook seems to not trust the client you have implement. You may check on the Facebook developer portal and make sure your client is trusted or find dedicated support from Facebook developer community.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.