question

CV avatar image
CV asked

Problem when trying to upload server asset: Unable to write data to the transport connection

Hello!

I was using this powershell module to upload server assets: https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/PlayFabMultiplayerApi/1.0.0

After updating to the current 1.0 release I could upload one more asset and basically from

one minute to the other I get this error every time I try: Unable to write data to the transport connection: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen..

which translates to: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Could this be bug? Any suggestion what to do?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

CV avatar image
CV answered

So thank you for whatever you did, its working again.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

CV avatar image
CV answered

Error happens ~2minutes into uploading the file every time

Invoke-RestMethod: C:\Users\eule\Documents\PowerShell\Modules\PlayFabMultiplayerApi\1.0.0\custom\NewPfAsset.ps1:24 Line | 24 | $response = Invoke-RestMethod ` | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | Unable to write data to the transport connection: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen..

10 |1200

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Have you tried to use the latest PowerShell Core -- https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/releases? What is the size of your asset zip?

5 comments
10 |1200

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

I cannot reproduce this issue in my testing title. I have an asset larger than 400 MB, but it was deployed successfully. May I have your title ID?

1 Like 1 ·
CV avatar image CV Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Thank you C6F51

0 Likes 0 ·
CV avatar image CV commented ·

Size is about 350MB.

So far the latest PS Core fails with same error message.

0 Likes 0 ·

Im pretty much clueless

0 Likes 0 ·

Upload through GameManager works as usual

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.