question

Daniel William avatar image
Daniel William asked

Why do the recommended plan said I still can use "Pay as you go" ?

Hi @Brendan I'm a bit confused now, 3 months ago I've already using the "Standard plan" which is cost me $99 each month because I need to Launch the Title and get the unlimited players and features.

But today, after checking back on the Plan Recommendation page, its said I can use the Pay as you go plan which is just $18.70 based on my 3/19/2021 - 4/18/2021 usage.

And my question is, what if I use that Pay as you go plan, and then do can I still able to have :

- Unlimited live titles & player accounts.

- Convert them to Production (Launch Title).

- Using the Analytics

Thank you!

pricing
qbxzc.png (69.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Based on your current usage of our service, the “Pay-as-you-go” plan better suits your use case. With this plan, yes, you still have unlimited live titles, player accounts & access of all the services including Analytics. The main difference compared with the Standard Plan is that you pay only for the services you use with no monthly minimum, just pay-as-you-go, please check out our pricing page for more details: Pricing (playfab.com)

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Daniel William avatar image Daniel William commented ·

Cool! and when my game cost more than $99 usage later, may I upgrade back to the Standard Tier?

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Daniel William commented ·

Sure, you can change back to the Standard Tier later:)

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniel William avatar image Daniel William Citrus Yan commented ·

so currently I've 2 studio, I couldnt combine the title yet, but @Brendan has help me before to combine the billing summary into one studio.

And my question is, how to change my studio into the Pay-as-you-go plan?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Daniel William avatar image
Daniel William answered
@Citrus Yan

I want to create it, but how could I fill it? the site UI still hasn't fixed yet till now.

3 comments
10 |1200

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

What's wrong with the site UI? Could you please share some screenshots of that?

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Daniel William commented ·

OK, I see, you can't see the text on the buttons, is that correct? As a quick workaround for now, please use one of the "font-changer" chrome extensions to change the font for the website. And in the meantime, I'll report this issue to the related team.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.