question

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz asked

PlayFabUnityHttp Error - IndexOutOfRangeException

Hello everyone,

I implemented a telemetry system to collect errors in my game. According to the reports I've collected, there's one error that looks like there's something wrong with the Unity SDK.

How I collect error reports is that basically, the client executes the error handling (the handling that has PlayFabError class) and send a bug report automatically. I collect the "PlayFabErrorCode" and the "ErrorMessage".

Regardless of what CloudScript function is called, this issue happens rarely. So, it should be related to the ExecuteCloudScript logic in the SDK.

This the error report I collected:

"Error": 1123,
        "ErrorMessage": "Unhandled error in PlayFabUnityHttp: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.\n  at PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabUnityHttp+<Post>d__12.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 \n  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 "

The code 1123 says this:

ServiceUnavailable (1123):
Indicates that PlayFab may be having a temporary issue or the client is making too many API calls too quickly.

According to the error message, it looks like it doesn't related to the number of API calls nor PlayFab but the SDK. Also, PlayFab returns a wrong error code for this I guess (or the default error code is 1123 and this case isn't covered).

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I ask can you consistently reproduce this issue by making too much API calls? What's the Unity version and SDK version of your project? If there is a detailed reproduction steps, I can submit a report to the team.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.