I'm looking to upload a unity game server to Playfab multiplayer. Here's what I've done:
- Check server build while building unity.
- Compressing build files (Not the folder containing them) in a Build.zip.
- Uploading the zip file and setting the start command as "C:\assets\Build.exe".
- Setting the port to 7777 (Mirror uses that) and port name to "Game_Port"
- Specifying region (North Europe)
I tried this a couple of times and It always results in an unhealthy build. I assume it's because of the port, but if so, what port number should I use and how would I configure this with Mirror?