question

Game Hermits avatar image
Game Hermits asked

Why is Unity server build always unhealthy? (Unity/Mirror/Playfab)

I'm looking to upload a unity game server to Playfab multiplayer. Here's what I've done:

1. Check server build while building unity.
  2. Compressing build files (Not the folder containing them) in a Build.zip.
  3. Uploading the zip file and setting the start command as "C:\assets\Build.exe".
  4. Setting the port to 7777 (Mirror uses that) and port name to "Game_Port"
  5. Specifying region (North Europe)

I tried this a couple of times and It always results in an unhealthy build. I assume it's because of the port, but if so, what port number should I use and how would I configure this with Mirror?

unity3dmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Unhealthy generally means that your server cannot run successfully on the cloud. Please make sure that you locally tested your server, both the GSDK integration and containerization, before uploading to the cloud: Locally debugging game servers and integration with PlayFab - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs. If your server passed the test and still encounter this issue, please provide your title id for us to investigate, thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.