question

gilliardaraujo avatar image
gilliardaraujo asked

I cant implement matchmaking or connect to server logic.

I'm having trouble trying to connect to the server or create a matchmaking system.
My implementation with GSDK is Ok, and I got Deployed and StandBy status, as in the image 1:

I need to connect to the server as soon as the start button is clicked, in the event in the image 2:

However, when using the logic I'm using, I can't return a valid Ticket, and in some attempts I even got "Fatal error" in the unreal engine.

In a way I am completely lost on how to correctly implement a conversation between my client and the server hosted on the PlayFab multiplayer system, and reading the other topics on Doc and in the community I couldn't find a solution that would help me.
Below is a link to the code I got to write, but I didn't continue with "GetTicket" and "GetMatch", simply because it is breaking in "CreateMatchmakingTicket"

https://blueprintue.com/blueprint/4yb0k6mn/

Would it be possible to post a working piece of code, or a more didactic example of how to contact me to the server and successfully connect within the client?

unrealmultiplayerMatchmaking
1.jpg (24.3 KiB)
2.jpg (84.4 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

[Edited] We are digging into this issue. Could you please provide the error messages of CreateMatchMakingTicket?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.