question

CV avatar image
CV asked

Billing keeps rising. While not having any active builds. Quota shows Build Usage though. TitleID: C6F51,Billing costs rising and Quota shows Build Usage but when there are no builds currently

I'm pretty much clueless. I hope that it is a bug, otherwise its probably time to sell my soul to microsoft

Could this be a bug? I hope so lol. Otherwise I'm pretty much f

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Do you still have this issue recently? From I can see in your Game Manger, there have been no cores running after 7th, April.

However, if you navigate to [Game Manager] -> [Multiplayer] -> [Servers] -> [Total usage] and select “All VM families” with “Last 30 days”, it shows that from March 21st to 7th April, there are at least 4 Fsv2 cores keeping running all day, which may consume free quota fast even you set it as stand-by.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.