question

Tibor Dandi avatar image
Tibor Dandi asked

UpdatePlayerStatistics does not sum to exist stat value from ue4 blueprints !

Hi there.

im using ue4 and your playfab plugin.

When i update a character stat with cloud script the sum works well,but when i wanna update via blueprints it does not sum the exist statistic number only replace it. can you tell me why?

I already set the stats to "sum" aggregation.

you can see on the pics bottom.

thanks

Character Data
1.png (453.8 KiB)
2.png (131.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

For now the character leaderboard is stand-alone and cannot configure aggregation method. The settings on Game Manger only apply to Player Leaderboard. If you have specific needs, please use player leaderboard.

Though there is no ETA, please also keep track of updates of Leaderboard V2 on the Blog and News page.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tibor Dandi avatar image
Tibor Dandi answered

hi there any news about character stats? It is still bad to update nicely the XP stat for a character since it is not sum the values. It just swap with the new one.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.