question

ree13su avatar image
ree13su asked

Weird logins in development

My title is in development right now, and I noticed a couple of logins in the game manager that are not from me. I'm the only developer in the team. Where is this coming from and how can I prevent it?

game manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

It is possible to reduce the unexpected logins, but cannot be completely avoided. A user can input any data in “TitleID” field of login request, and if it matches your title ID, they can access as a normal player. Since it is just client APIs, they can not access game manager or any other administrative functions. Please review those logins in Data explorers and if necessary, you may ban those IP address.

I don’t think it will be a big deal but if it really bothers you, you may create a new title and migrate the data via our CLI tool - PlayFab/PlayFabCLI: Tool for using PlayFab via CLI (github.com).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.