question

harddayssite avatar image
harddayssite asked

I can’t log into my account

Hello there, so recently I’m facing a problem signing in my account, it says Invalid username or password. And I’m pretty sure my info correct and when I try to change my password, it says error only without any information about the error. I created a new account to post this

Hello there, so recently I’m facing a problem signing in my account, it says Invalid username or password. And I’m pretty sure my info correct and when I try to change my password, it says error only without any information about the error. I created a new account to post this.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Ivan Cai avatar image
Ivan Cai answered

Is this account a playfab and forum account? If so, you can click "forget your password?" on the login page and retrieve this account via the registered email address. If you still can’t solve it, please submit your account issue in the public Contact Us page

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.