question

Talha Muhammad avatar image
Talha Muhammad asked

Get Only Virtual Currency

hi, I tried searching in the docs but couldnt find it.

Could you please specify an api which only calls VC. What I found is the getplayerinventory api. Which is expensive. As I dont want to call the whole inventory data. Is there a way to get just the VCs? (apart from getting the vc from login success callback).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Ivan Cai avatar image
Ivan Cai answered

Currently, there is no api to get only virtual currency. When you want to get the player's VC, you have to call the GetUserInventory API to get it. I also recommend adding your request to out Feature Request forum, so that others can "like" it.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Talha Muhammad avatar image Talha Muhammad commented ·

i found a workaround. I am calling getcombinedplayerinfo api and just asking for VC in it. But it would be amazing if this becomes a seperate feature.

1 Like 1 ·
Ivan Cai avatar image Ivan Cai ♦ Talha Muhammad commented ·

Sorry, what I think is a separate api that get only virtual currency. However, the getplayercombinedinfo api does get vc more efficiently than getuserinventory api. Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.