question

gilliardaraujo avatar image
gilliardaraujo asked

Problems implementing GSDK with Unreal Engine 4

I am following the Hicon use case documentation, but I am not succeeding. How do I start implementing an Unreal Engine template? I'm using Third Person and I can compile the basic dedicated server according to the Unreal doc and it works well, but when trying to implement the GSDK nothing works. Some prior preparation is necessary before following the tutorial: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/multiplayer/servers/playfabgsdk_guide such as copying a folder to the project folder that I will be using , something that is not listed on the tutorial page?

unrealCustom Game Serversmultiplayer
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I ask what's the version of Platform Toolset in visual studio? Does trying to switch to 2017 (v141) help?

Please feel free to share any screenshots or error messages with us to troubleshoot and remember to hide personal information.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.