question

MoonHeonYoung avatar image
MoonHeonYoung asked

virtual currency number limit question

Currently, the playfab's vc limit number is set to 10.

Why is this low compared to other limits?

In my game, I am using vc as a ticket to enter the dungeon.

If the number of dungeons is 5-6 and the number of gems in the game exceeds 5, the total is over 10.

Can I not use vc in the same case as a dungeon ticket?

Can I raise the vc limit higher in the Free Tier or Standard Tier?

Or, is there a way to implement a ticket that increases by 1 every 5 hours, excluding PlayFab's virtual currency?

In my opinion, 10 limits are insufficient to use.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ivan Cai avatar image Ivan Cai ♦ commented ·

I want to know what does use vc in the same case as a dungeon ticket mean?

0 Likes 0 ·
MoonHeonYoung avatar image MoonHeonYoung Ivan Cai ♦ commented ·

It is a VC that increases with time, such as Candy Crush. It is charged up to 3 per day, and I can enter the dungeon once per one vc(ticket).

0 Likes 0 ·
Good Guy avatar image Good Guy commented ·

The limit is TYPES of currency, not the counting of a single currency. Your dungeon Gems are 1 currency, regardless how many gems have been accumulated by the player.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Ivan Cai avatar image
Ivan Cai answered

In the Free Tier or Standard Tier, the count for vc is 10 and can't raise limit. I suggest not to use vc in the same case as the dungeon ticket. If you want to implement a ticket that increases by 1 every 5 hours, I suggest you replace vc with item or statistic, and run scheduled task to execute cloud script to grant specific item or update statistics for players.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.