question

Balek avatar image
Balek asked

CloudScript don't have api call documentation & uncomplete CloudScript.d.ts ?

Hello, on https://community.playfab.com/questions/34719/call-multiplayer-api-from-cloudscript.html We can see at bottom we can use multiplayer api using multiplayer variable. I have the CloudScript.d.ts but it not contain definition for multiplayer. Anyone know if there is a complete CloudScript.d.ts OR a cloudscript api call documentation ?

apisCloudScriptdocumentation
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Balek avatar image
Balek answered

If I use CloudScript.d.ts it's for vscode intellisense and the problem is that "multiplayer" variable which work in cloud script is not in CloudScript.d.ts. For add it I had to go in the CloudScriptSdk/targets in the SdkGenerator and edit the make.js and the CloudScript.d.ts.ejs to add multiplayerApi. Why cloudscript contain only Entity and Server and not other supported API set like multiplayer ? And where can I get the list of supported API set in cloud script like multiplayer to add them to CloudScript.d.ts ?

Added code in red:

report-1-make.png (141.6 KiB)
report-2-ejs.png (205.0 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

Thanks for sharing. Currently, the CloudScript only supports Server, Entity and Multiplayer API and there is no document about it. We will try to feedback the documentation issue to our team.

0 Likes 0 ·
Balek avatar image Balek Sarah Zhang commented ·

Ok maybe you can add multiplayer to the SdkGenerator then anyone can use it without documentation waiting you write it :)

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

The CloudScript.d.ts was created using our SdkGenerator by the third party. You can feel free to update the .ts file using SDK Generator on your own. For the tutorial of SDK Generator, please refer to this documentation -- SDK Generator quickstart - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs.

Besides, you can find the API references of Multiplayer here -- PlayFab Multiplayer REST API | Microsoft Docs.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.