question

facundo-fernandez avatar image
facundo-fernandez asked

Process for PlayFab to officially approve an SDK to add to its list

Hola, no sé si el título es correcto o las etiquetas están bien, pero aquí va

I am planning to make an SDK for Godot Engine, which is free source and i plan to make it plugin with Nativescript (c++), since i am planning to make 2 games and those require PlayFab services and by the way leave it on GitHub so that others can also use it. My question is if the SDK that make works well and i not only want it to be on GitHub but also appear in the official PlayFab documentation along with the SDKs for Unity and Unreal engine, what are the steps that i must follow?

I hope my question is well understood

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Thanks for sharing your work, however, this forum is used for technical problem discussions. For your case, I believe the Contact us page would be a proper channel to submit your inquiries, please submit one and receive more information from there, thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.