question

megaraymon93 avatar image
megaraymon93 asked

Link the account from facebook instant game and facebook login from android device.

Hi,

I have an app made with unity that is available on facebook instant game and android device. I am using instant game signature to login with facebook instant game and I am using facebook sdk to login with android device.

How can I link the same account to different login system like this?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Players logging in successfully for the first time will generate a player account, and after that, they are able to link any other identities like device ID, Facebook account, etc. to the same PlayFab player account, for example, via LinkAndroidDeviceID, LinkFacebookAccount

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

megaraymon93 avatar image megaraymon93 commented ·

@SethDu okay so I successfully generate player account. But, I have a problem with the next step.

1. if player generate an account using FB instant signature, how can I get the access token to link the facebook account?

2. if player generate an account using facebook sdk on android, how can I get FB instant signature to link the FB instant game account?

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ megaraymon93 commented ·

You may implement corresponding Facebook SDK/Facebook instant SDK to get the access token. It is the same and if you have any questions on getting FB access token, please find dedicated support from Facebook developer forum. PlayFab simply uses the token you have submitted to contact Facebook servers, there are no other extra processes.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.