question

SniperED007 avatar image
SniperED007 asked

Players - Created not showing correct info

1 - Whenever I try get the Players list, I always must click twice as the first time just loads forever.

2 - The second issue is that the Created info is simply wrong, as you can see the Last Login and Created don't matchup at all. At the time of the screenshot it was Apr 4th 10:35am.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

About issue one, We tried to reproduce from our side however it successfully loads almost every time.

About issue two, may I know your title id and the PlayFabId of the player showing the wrong info? Can't see the image you posted.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

I am not seeing anything wrong here (First login equals Created ):

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

SniperED007 avatar image SniperED007 commented ·

Think the problem is that it's showing the American format Month/Day/Year the UK format (what my PC is set to) is Day/Month/year.

Is it not possible to show the PC date format instead of defaulting it to American format?

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan SniperED007 commented ·

Currently, no, only American format is supported from English users.

0 Likes 0 ·
SniperED007 avatar image
SniperED007 answered

TitleId: DE7CC
PlayerId: DABFA67744E6D783

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.