question

MoonHeonYoung avatar image
MoonHeonYoung asked

player not deleted?

hi

I Deleted all players through the above scheduled task.

However, when I log in with customID "4646" and createAccount=true;

, newlyCreated will output false.

(ID that existed before deletion) (It is displayed as true when logging in with an ID that did not exist before)

In the Players tab, all players have been deleted, but the old customId still seems to exist?

It doesn't matter now, but it looks like it will be a problem in the future.

Why is it like this?

in another post, it tells me to delete the master account. However, in Scheduled Task, I can only select "delete player" as shown in the screenshot.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

As our API reference -- Delete Player said, deleting the player from a title won’t delete the player’s publisher user account and the associated data such as username, password, email address, account linkages, or friends list. The CustomID is the account linkage, it won’t be deleted. If you want to delete all associated data with the master player account, you need to use the Admin API Delete Master Player Account. You can call this admin API in your own administrative tool.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

MoonHeonYoung avatar image MoonHeonYoung commented ·

However, since we have already removed all players through the scheduled task, we cannot get the playfabID required to call the admin API. What should I do?

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang MoonHeonYoung commented ·

You can navigate to [Game Manager]->[Data]->[Data Explorer], then search the "player_removed_title" events to check the event information that contains PlayFabId.

0 Likes 0 ·
MoonHeonYoung avatar image MoonHeonYoung Sarah Zhang commented ·

Thank you for answer. Um... I tried the filter I can't find a removed event in the circled part. I checked only player_removed_title, why do I see other events? What do the group by and Aggregate type above mean?

0 Likes 0 ·
gwgw.png (62.5 KiB)
Show more comments
ASIM SENYUVA avatar image
ASIM SENYUVA answered

How can i call Delete Master Player Account ?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.