question

duartedd avatar image
duartedd asked

newer postman requiring different format of json

anyone else getting this and have the v2 updated version for postman ( this is when importing the mast playfab api sdk json file )

Postman Collection Format v1 is no longer supported and can not be imported directly

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Eden avatar image Eden commented ·

Hi, just crossed by this thread and saw PlayFab hasn't updated this yet.
The file is quite large and I couldn't upload it so here's a link for whoever needs this:

Version 2

Just download, upload it as a file to postman and test away.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Yes, our Postman Collection format is in v1, currently the workaround is to convert it from v1 to v2 and import it again: https://learning.postman.com/docs/getting-started/importing-and-exporting-data/#converting-postman-collections-from-v1-to-v2. In the meantime, we’ll report this issue to the SDK team and keep you posted for any feedbacks from them, thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

duartedd avatar image
duartedd answered

thanks Citrus - feel free to close this out - i figured it was just not known and hasnt been done yet and updated on the github or something -

10 |1200

scottadams avatar image
scottadams answered

Can someone upload the converted file? I am not able to follow the postman instructions as it is referencing tools that I am not familiar with "In the terminal of your choice, enter the following command"

Update: Ok this is a linux toolset. I am a linux novice and don't have a setup. This seems like a simple quick task with someone with the right setup. Anyone done this yet?

OK I have this converted now. turns out you can install npm on windows as well as linux.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.