question

Jung Ho June avatar image
Jung Ho June asked

How can Update All User Title Data?

i am currently adding title data like this for each player automatically

and when i add New Content such as New Avatar, New Weapon, New Quest

i should change game client data table and Playfab's title data function string value like the below picture.

but if my game running live service

how can i change all players Title Data

execpt old game data

qq.png (21.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

To update all users data, you may need to implement a Scheduled task, which will execute on each player in “All player” segment.

However, please note that it may result in huge amount of profile data writes, when it comes to “All player”. My workaround is to store those data in “Title Data”, which is a public shared resource that each player can read. While you may also create a rule that will be triggered by certain PlayStream Event or directly call an update Cloud Script function. Beside of this solution, I will also recommend using the “Active players”(e.g. last login time is less than certain period) instead of “All players”.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.